Monday, February 8

Slow Days and Snow Drops

I've been slow, tired and generally unmotivated in the past week.  All to be expected really, but it does frustrate me when there is so much to do.



I had a lovely quiet Imbolc, where I remade my altar and lit candles for the Goddess Bride.  Yesterday I picked some of the emerging snow drops that have been poking their heads above the cold soil and placed a small bunch by my Goddess statue.  It isn't much, but I feel comforted by the small signs of passing of the Winter days. 

Crafting and creativity is slow and halting.  I've been making a few pieces for the Month of Earrings challenge and briefly wondered if I should put any of them up for sale?  I've let my little Folksy shop slide over the past few months, but  I think if I make some sets that I particularly like then I will list them.  After all, I could potentially end up with 30 pairs and as much as I love earrings, I doubt I'll be able to wear all of them!  *lol*


My Goddess workbook has been gently resting too, although I feel its call now.  I guess I'm feeling a little stronger as I really want to get back to it and that is the perfect thing to do.  Tomorrow is going to be a day of slowly catching up, which will be perfect too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Just remember, this is my blog and I'll do what I like with it. :)